Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Unit 3 Reflection

  • This week we discussed about Kinetic Energy and Potential Energy,a Kinetic Energy is energy in motion for example when a car is moving in the highway it is Kinetic Energy because energy is moving. Kinetic energy is based on the mass and speed, Potential Energy is energy being stored for example a book sitting on a shelf because nothing is moving which energy is being stored. Potential energy is based on weight and height.


Inward-Looking
  • My goal for this unit was to improve on my homework and also keep my grade on a 90. My goal did changed as I work because my grade decrease alittle bit because of a Unit Test because I got a lower score than before.
Outward-Looking
  • If someone like my shoulder partners would look at my notes they would be statisfy with the amount of effort I put on my classwork, but i would push myself to be more specific in my explanation.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love how you are taking the time to really reflect on a way in which to improve yourself. I would agree that we all can be more specific in our explanations. Great job!

    Mrs. Heavey

    ReplyDelete